2011年6月7日火曜日

Great Korean resutaurant COOK-HAN

     Do you know the best of Korean restaurant in Japan? I think Cook Han is the best of real Korean food in Japan. It made Korean chef. There is in front of Chugoku electric power company. So if you want to come to this restaurant, you have to walk about 10 minutes from Hondori. But I really recommend this restaurant because despite a weak point, it’s a wonderful restaurant due to the material, foods and the atmosphere.

     First, I want to talk about ingredients. They use vegetables fresh from the farm. For example, jujube-shaped, carrot of Korean, Korean dried laver seaweed, and so on. In fact these vegetables are not in Japan very much. So if you come to eat in Cook-Han you can found new vegetables which you didn’t know till now. I think why these vegetables are not in Japan, it relate to traditional Chinese medicine. There is a word in Korea. It’s 薬食補互(medicine-eat-make good-each other). I think you can image this mean if you can read Chinese character. So there foods are not only delicious but also good for health.

    
     Second, Cook-Han’s food is wonderful! I introduce about menu which are popular there. Bipim-pap is a best popular Korean food. Of course it is really loved there too. I think it have three big good point. First, it is very colorful! It have thirteen vegetables. Have you ever seen a bowl which has so many vegetables? I think it is only bibim-pap! So it is very nutritious. That’s second good point. Third, it can eat irrespective of age or sex. The taste is very softly. If you like spicy food, you can add some kochu-jan which is Korean spice. Especially, Cook-Han’s is taste perfect!!! The sesame seed oil and ground meat combine to create a flavor explosion in your mouth. I want to introduce other dishes but please come to eat there. I will wait for you there!

    
You know that Cook-Han is great ingredients and wonderful foods. But it is not enough good point. I think third good point is that Cook-Han have a special kind of atmosphere. It’s like a fancy restaurant but you will be able to fell in your house. The interior is a soothing calm and clean. So you will be able to refresh. The greatest point is just a store manager. I usually fell like that she is my mother. I think it’s because of Korean people. They have a deep humanity. So I always enjoy talking to her.


     Cook-Han is really wonderful Korean restaurant. If you are interested in Korean food, if you are don’t like Korean food you should go to eat there one time. You will change your image about Korean food. And Cook-Han chef, Na Jinsuk, is a really friendly woman. You will get some free foods. Not only chef but also clerks give you a great service. Please go there though it’s little far from Hondori. If you walk to go there you can eat a lot of super dainty foodsJ!

6 件のコメント:

EJ さんのコメント...

I love Korean food!
After reading your article, I really want to go there and have some Korean dishes.

Since you love Korean food, do you sometimes cook Korean food at home?

I love チヂミ, and that's the only Korean dish I can cook lol

jh さんのコメント...

I also love Korean food and this restaurant has been recommended to me by several people.

Have you ever been to the food markets in Seoul? They are amazing places, but I did feel sorry for a lot of the animals that I saw waiting to be slaughtered for food!

Eddie さんのコメント...

I know that a lot Japanese people do not like spicy food. Has the chef at this restaurant adjust the foods taste to suit Japanese taste or has it remained true to Korean taste?

xihyang さんのコメント...

To EJ

Wow!!! You love Korean food!
Good! Please come to eat our restaurant:)
I have not cooked Korean food since I love it. Because it is very difficult for me.
Chijimi is a lot of kinds.
I recommend potate chijimi!
It makes easily!

xihyang さんのコメント...

To jh

Please come to eat our restaurant!
I will work there everyday in this summer;)

Of course I have been to the food markets in Seoul. But in fact I don't like there. Reason is same yours^^

xihyang さんのコメント...

To Eddie

Thank you for came our restaurant!
Cook Han's food is not spicy isn't it?