2011年5月17日火曜日

DAISHI DANCE

  One of my hobbies is listening to music. I like J-pop, K-pop and many kinds of music. Especially, I like Daishi Dance recently. He comes up big not only in Japan but also all of the world.
     As Wikipedia explains, “Daishi Dance performs in the heart of Sapporo, creating melodious house mixes. Daishi Dance has performed at many events with artists such as Studio Apartment and Free tempo.” I would like to introduce you some of my favorite songs.

     Daishi Dance has a total of six albums. The fourth album is “The Ghibli set”. There is music of famous Gibli movies. For example, Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, Howl’s Moving Castle. I have a lot of fond memories about these movies. So I can remember childhood while listening to these songs. And it created melodious house music, so I can listen to new house version.
     My best of favorite song is "Let life lose". It took part in “the P.I.A.N.O. set”. This album is his first album. This song made them famous. I think you might know this song if you don’t know him. I usually listen to this song at evening. I have each aspect. So this song’s aspect is sunset.

     Now he is coming up big both a DJ and a composer. He produced tracks for Ayumi Hamasaki, SMAP and Mika Nakashima before now. Recently he made music Korean musicians songs. RAINBOW is Korean girls group. The song is powerful dance number. The songs were popular with young people.

      I think his music made me always happy. When I listen to his music in the morning, I have more incentive. When I listen to them at night, I can be very relaxing and I can sleep peacefully all night. If you get interested DAISHI DANCE please click link and listen to his songs. NO MUSIC NO LIFE!!!!

2 件のコメント:

jh さんのコメント...

I think a lot of people's tastes in music are influenced by friends or family. For example, I started to like reggae music in high school because my best friend liked it. Is the kind of music that you like influenced by anyone?

xihyang さんのコメント...

When I was high school student I learned dancing. We used DAISHI DANCE in stretching time. So I was influenced my dance teacher.